Waterscape™ understands the connection to the water and the emotional needs and desires of the user – it embodies a product and a feeling. As an extension of a property into the water, Waterscape’s modularity enables the customisation of each application’s specific lifestyle need through an array of ‘clip on’ options such as LED lighting, seating, planters, storage, umbrellas, power pedestals, ice boxes, cleats, ladders.
From the gangway’s concealed structural elements through to the cohesive presentation of the pontoon’s modular form, encircled by illuminated fenders with a deliberately reduced angle, the overall is a comprehensive and harmonious image.
All options have been carefully considered, and individually designed and engineered to ensure that in addition to a visually arresting and cohesive complete silhouette, the form clearly conveys the usage options and possibilities.
Innovative features include –
• Modular flotation that allows for buoyancy adjustment
• Softouch translucent fender using a copolymer extrusion
• Triple IP68 LED interactive remote controlled lighting
• Multipurpose designed waler extrusion that allows for berthing loads, strong exterior, multiple accessory fitments, corner die castings, commercial LED diffuser strips
• Mooring tube trumpets in flotation to enable subsea anchoring
• Variable deck and balustrade options to allow for site or use specific choice of architectural materials
• Flotation that is aspirational, emotional and a luxury experience
Waterscape is not just an innovation in the marine market – it is a reformation.